Aaron is appointed to help Moses.
God does not need any one of us. He wants us and He would like to use us, but God does not need us. Take away one person, and the work of God is not diminished -- it goes on.
When God calls us to a ministry, it is for our benefit. If we are unwilling or impure, He can get the work done through someone else. We must realize that everything God asks of us is ultimately for our benefit -- even serving Him. Moses is a good example of that fact.
· Offer the Lord your praise for His goodness through the words of this psalm:
Give to the Lord, O families of the peoples,
Give to the Lord glory and strength.
Give to the Lord the glory due His name;
Bring an offering, and come before Him.
Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!
Tremble before Him, all the earth
(1 Chronicles 16:28-30
· Now pray this confession to the Lord to keep your life free from sin and in fellowship with Him:
You, even You, are He who blots out my
transgressions for Your own sake;
And You will not remember my sins
(based on Isaiah 43:25
· Confess any sins that the Holy Spirit brings to your mind. As you agree with God's will, voice your affirmation of His Word:
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified (Romans 8:28-30
· As you make your requests known to the Lord, pray for:
· your development of an eternal perspective,
· needs of work or school mates,
· today's activities.
· Now offer this prayer of worship to the Lord:
May we grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory both now and forever. Amen
(based on 2 Peter 3:18