It can be difficult for us to believe the Bible’s promises regarding physical healing. Maybe we've been disappointed in the past or misunderstood biblical teaching on the subject. Or perhaps we simply don't believe God will perform miracles today as He did in biblical times.
Dr. Stanley teaches that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Just as physical healing played a significant role in Jesus’ earthly ministry, it is still important to Him today. Dr. Stanley uses personal examples of modern-day miracles and points to numerous biblical passages that emphasize God’s willingness to supply physical restoration.
Dr. Stanley also addresses:
- The role of faith in healing
- The importance of responding correctly to illness in our lives
- How fellow believers should be an integral part of our healing
- How God sometimes uses affliction to capture our attention
- Why we don’t experience healing every time we ask for it
- How to respond when God doesn't answer our prayers for healing
How To Claim A Promise6/4/2022
The Fulfillment Of A Promise5/28/2022
God's Precious Promises5/21/2022
Our God Of Promise5/14/2022
The Characteristics Of A Godly Mother5/7/2022
Prayer That Moves God4/30/2022